Youtube is for making stars…
1. Adam Duritz (writer and lead sing of Counting Crows) mentions previous girlfriends in songs. In Mrs. Potter’s Lullaby he sings “There a little piece of Maria in every song I sing”. Is there a piece of an ex that will always be a part of you?
Don’t have any ex’s.
2. Who was your very first significant friend?
Probably the TV- well and Bewitched, That Girl, and Marcia Marcia Marcia.
3. What are four (4) things you hope to do this weekend?
Bag some leaves, finally see the Bears win (fat chance), visit Jose, and get some sleep.
4. What do you consider to be the main purpose of your blog?
Bud’s alter egos.
5. Tell us something that you’ve never before written about in your blog because it’s too personal.
6. If you could choose your doctor, do you prefer someone of the same or opposite sex?
Someone who speaks English and has an authentic medical degree sans the lawsuits is my first choice.
7. If you could dream about anything tonight, what would the subject matter be?
I don’t sleep to dream.
8. How do you react to practical jokes when they’re played on you?
If they are jokes, what’s so practical about them?
9. What’s on your agenda after this weekend for the upcoming week?