So, the pepper spray lady surrendered and Black Friday was a phenomenal hit.
My tip for not over-spending on Black Friday- don’t go. I know if I were to go shopping on Black Friday for the bargains, I’d be buying way more than I could ever need. With that in mind, 3 cheers to those who ventured out and gave our economy a shot in the arm.
Today we ripped off a blogger named Firecat from the blog Party in My Head. He doesn’t state where he got it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Bud is Back Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Why did you sign up for writing your blog?
Love the wording on this repeat question. I am so grateful for having Bud and SS back, I will behave.
I had to start a blog for a class I was taking, Tada!
2. Why did you choose your blog’s name? What does it mean?
I will behave, I will behave…check out the name.
3. Do you ever had another blog?
4. What do you do online when you’re not on your blog?
This and that and a few memes in between.
Did I mention that I am so happy for the return of Bud and SS?
5. How about when you’re not on the computer?
Don’t know…eat…sleep…and the other thing
6. What do you wish people who read your blog knew about you?
I not really a lush. I’m just fun.
7. What is your favorite community in the blogosphere?
8. What is your philosophy on your blog layout?
I’m not sure I have one.
9. Tell me about your picture you use to represent you on your blog.
Me and my best friends. Non free loaders.
10. Pick 3 random blogs from your blogroll and tell us about them.
There’s Bud….he’s like 237 or something and is into twins but, we all know that his dad is a Cubs fan and Kathy rules.
There’s Thom. A drop-out. WTH?
And then there are a few people who have abandoned their sites. Such is life.
11. What features do you think your blog should have that it doesn’t currently? none. I’ve really moved on and only sign in for fun.
12. What do you consider the 10 most “telling” interests that we would infer from what you blog persona?huh?
I have dogs, freeloaders, I like early morning dog runs, happy hour is a national holiday on the weekends, I waste too much time on memes….is that 10?
13. Do you have any unique interests that you have never shared before? What are they?
I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue. I can also touch my tongue to my nose. wow.
14. The best thing about blogging is all of the friends that you make, Beside from those folks, do you think your blog has fans?
People complain when I mess with my newsletter or feed so I must have fans. They are indeed the smartest people in the world.
15. What’s your current obsession? What about it captures your imagination?
I have several. Could be velour sweatsuits.
16. What are you glad you did but haven’t really had a chance to post about?
I scored at Old Navy.com this morning on velour separates.
17. How many people that first became a blog friend, have you met face to face?
nada. I knew people and then blog followed.
18. What don’t you talk about here, either because it’s too personal or because you don’t have the energy?
I’m done with the guns, politics and tmi stuff.
19. What’s a question that you’d love to answer?
What time is happy hour and who should replace Paul Newman. Is that even possible?
20. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and regretted it?
I’ve had a few followers that have moved on from blogging and I do miss them.
21. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and thought, “Was that overdue!”