Did ya get your shopping started?
I opted to stay in. When I do the Black Friday thing, I wind up spending more and buying more than I really need to. I’m actually about done with it all. My list has substantially shrunk due to passings etc.
Saturday 9: Turn Back the Hands of Time
1. There’s a Time Genie. She can put you back in time to relive a day that you loved. If you could turn back the hands of time, what day would you relive if given this opportunity?
Thanksgiving with my parents.
2. What did you do yesterday?
Stuffed my face. Hello?
3. You’ve been given 3 parachutes, but there are 4 people who need them. Who will you not give one to: Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Kim Kardashian, or Simon Cowell? Why?
Mel is so out. At least Charlie has ‘winning’ remorse. Kim’s on her way out. Never cared about Simon.
4. Where are you going and where have you been?
Don’t know. I live one day at a time.
5. They say that books read as a child make more of an impact on a person than books read at any other time in life. Are there any books that you particularly loved, that shaped the way you think when you were little?
Someone gave my sister a handbook about how to be a housewife. She got married in the early 70’s. I’m hoping the book gift was a joke. I’ve always hated the word ‘housewife’ as a result.
6. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Let’s see..crazy people, over-eating, snow, and cold weather. Guess that just leaves the partying.
7. What was the last text message you received?
Mperks from Meijer.
8. Do you prefer to call or text?
Email really. Then texting.
9. What were you doing at 9PM last night?
Probably succumbed to the tryptophan high.
So glad we’re back Samantha!