Saturday 9: Drift Away (RIP Dobie Gray)
1. Who or what bores you enough to mentally drift away?
Wolf Blitzer and a few of the people he’s likely been talking about lately.
2. How many members of your family not living with you do you see on during the holidays?
zip now that people have passed on.
3. When spending time with family, how long after you arrive do you begin to feel “antsy” about being there too long?
Back in the day, about a week before actually. Lots of personalities.
4. Does your family more generally get along at a holiday gathering or are there generally arguments?
Since we are usually not with my specific family..ahem….I guess it would all have to do with your definition of ‘getting along’
5. Are you ever embarrassed by your family around friends?
Extended family? I’ve got stories baby.
6. Of the celebrities that died in 2011, who will you miss the most? Maybe Liz.
7. When you watch a movie in a movie theater, do you like the theater filled to capacity, halfway full, or nearly empty? Does your answer change depending on the type of movie you’re seeing or do you feel the same way regardless of the movie or genre? I go early and I put a coat or something on the seat in front of me because there is nothing more rude (in a theater other than the release of gas) than some a-whole coming late and plopping their behind in front of you.
8. What’s one really cool/useful/nice thing you purchased for yourself this year? The car of my dream. Trust me peeps.
9. Are you in the holiday spirit yet?
Ask Jack. durrr………