Today we ripped off a blogger named Becky and her blog Am I Half Dead or Am I Doing Fine. She doesn’t say where she stole it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The 2011 Year End Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
Pay everyone off and buy the car of my dreams.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Every year I make a resolution to lock bathroom doors behind me and to have a sober January. There’s always 2012…
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
I’ve given birth to what are now termed as “freeloaders”.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
San Diego. Is that a country? I was in Fla a few times too. That’s def a different country.
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
Ice-free and Snow-free January. Amen
7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Bin Laden and the way his butt got taken down.
The day I got my new car.
The day Bud and Kathy announced their new venture.
The “ooops” and 999’s debates.
What can I say? The Bears and Cubs both went down this year.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not losing 20 lbs and.
10. What was the best thing you bought?
Hello? My new car.
and a couple of ‘rewards’ to carry on my shoulder.
11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
The Seals and their dog who took down bin Laden
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?
“winning”, 999’s denial, and people who still follow the Kardashian’s and Lohan.
13. What song will always remind you of 2011?
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Um…cannot say …
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Moaning about #14
16. Did you fall in love in 2011?
The puppies on Ustream
17. What was your favorite new TV program?
Come Fly With Me- it’s a BBC thing.
18. What was the best book you read?
A book about the Kennedy Fam.
19. What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying?
20. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Lately, velor sweat suits are my thing.
21. What kept you sane?
Jack and Jose.
22. Who did you miss?
Thom who bailed on us.
23. Who was the best new person you met?
Not sure there were any
24. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2011?
Appreciate what you have and who you have.
25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
More like the serenity prayer.
Happy New Year!