The Blue Memory Meme, Part One
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim’s post. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme’s best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let’s go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger and blog called BlueLifeMemories. It’s long so we will do it in two parts. She states she stole it from a friend, but did not say which friend.
But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Blue Memory Meme, Part One
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Quit being stupid, stupid people
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
4) What do you think about most?
Getting stuff done
5) You have the opportunity to spend a romantic night with the music celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
I’m not into that lifestyle. thanks
6) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
losing parents of course
7) What’s your strangest talent?
8) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
I think Elton John once did one…..
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
I’m like over 12 thank you
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
I’m starting to think it’s meme’s written by 12 year olds….
12) What’s your religion?
13) What is your current desktop picture?
me and my dad looking over my mother’s grave (same as the last time I was asked in a meme come to think of it)
14) When you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
dog running or getting the mail
15) What’s the last song you listened to?
Crash and Burn was on my iPod (Sheryl Crow)
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
not sure I have a single favorite. I’m partial to a few.
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What is a saying you say a lot?
What goes around…comes around
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?memes and memes
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
wow. great question again.
Paul till he had to die…so I’ll go with young Paul from the movies
22) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
repeated meme questions
25) What is your favorite word?