Found this kind of interesting…
Saturday 9: Lies
1. “Everybody lies. But it’s alright because nobody listens.” is one of Bud’s Law’s. What do you lie about?
Huh…I didn’t hear ya..
2. When you purchase a DVD, what besides the the movie itself, what do you enjoy the most? Is it the director’s commentary, the deleted scenes, the bloopers or the behind-the-scenes documentary?
I actually watch movies on On-demand these days.I don’t have to get up and mess with the dvd or deal with the doggone packaging.
3. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over?
5 Saturday 9’s and 4 Sunday Stealing’s although, one falls on 12/25
4. What is your current percentage of online shopping? Is it going to be more this year than last?
I’ve really done all of my shopping online but, I’ve done less over-all and plan to do less over-all.
5. What’s left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? …or maybe you’re just happy you found that fave Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good?
I’m getting too old (and lazy) for everything. I’m the one who always has to do all of the work and clean it all up. For what? The dogs?
6. If you could get worry free, cost free plastic surgery, would you? If yes, where?
Dude…they’re showing a Dixie Carter commercial on TV right now. That’s freaky.
I’d get a few lifts and sucks here and there.
7. Do you think the child you were growing up, would like the adult you’ve become?
Not sure I’d care since I’m not sure the person I’ve become doesn’t necessarily like the child I was.
8. What will you miss about 2011?
9. What is something you’d love to see invented?