Saturday 9: Home
1. Do you live close to where you grew up? Why?
no. because life goes on.
2. Have you ever been so angry that you almost lost control?
honey..you’re gonna have to be more specific.
I’ve been through parenthood and so much more.
3. Are you a fan of a musical act that slightly embarrasses you?
I stick to the classic rock stuff. There isn’t anything embarrassing about that.
4. Is there a movie that always makes you cry?
Only the suckie ones that I’ve dumped 10 bucks into and wasted a couple of hours over.
5. Who is the most famous person that you’ve met?
6. Before you leave your home, what must you have?
7. What do you miss the most from being a kid?
8. Tell us about a passion of yours that your readers would not expect.
I love watching puppies on ustream.
Delilah had babies a couple of days ago.
9. At what age do you think you’d be to think, “I’ve had a great run”?
I have great runs every days so long as there is no ice on the pavement.