Needed bigger living quarters?
Elin Nordegren- ex Mrs. Tiger Woods, demolished the $12.3-million oceanfront mansion she purchased just last year. The 17,000-square feet home was too small for her, so they say. It had 8 bathrooms an in-ground pool, was on the ocean (Palm Beach) and had an elevator.
Saturday 9: Nobody Told Me
1. When you grew up were you ever told how to deal with problems?
2. What was your first apartment like?
I was a baby and we were living on the top floor- that’s 4 kids. We moved to suburbia soon after.
3. What was the first car you owned?
4. Tell us about a crush or relationship that you had at high school.
5. Have you ever had an “enemy” in your life?
The scale. hello?
6. What were you doing the first night that you got drunk?
7. Ten years ago, what was you job and did you like it?
Raising kids– total blast
8. What movie had the biggest impact on you as a child and why?
Bad News Bears- we were almost kicked out of the theater for making too much noise.
9. What are your plans for this weekend?
Duh again….Sunday Stealing…..