Last week I was in Florida on business.
It was really hard to watch TV with all of these nasty political ads. Personally, I would either stay home or not vote for the nastier one who cannot play nice. Remember ‘play nice’? It’s a kindergarten term.
By the way, thanks for stopping by if you did. I hope you enjoyed the fun articles I posted to keep you company.
Hubby finally got a new car. He had problems hanging on to his old car to the point that the rest of us were too embarrassed to ride in it with him. Funny, he complained about the size of my car when I got it a few months ago. For some reason, me don’t get that we buy cars because we like them, not just for their size.
Welcome to Tuesday Friend and Follow!- the fun hop to boost your friends, followers, and blog.
Thursday Friend and Follow
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will.
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
Thanks for joining us!