The February Issue of Glamour Mag. features the annual survey of 1,000 men.
While possibly not the most scientific (they don’t mention), it’s still kinda fun.
(Please be advised, I have had to tame certain items to fit with my site and advertisers who may object, meaning that you may need to read between the lines.)
1. 31% of men (admit to it anyway) do something ‘nasty’ while at work. I cannot say what ‘nasty’ specifically is because I don’t want to tick off the fine people with ads all over this site.
2. 52% of men are focused on the ‘girls’ when looking at us babes with no clothes on. 11% are looking at our belly, and 6% are looking at our thighs (wth?). The rest are looking at the garden or in shock.
3. Their greatest fear- Poverty 36% followed by death.
4. The biggest lie told in order to dupe a woman into bed- “That I cared for he more than I did”.
Aha! We were right ladies!
5. 38% of their day is devoted to the thought of…you know….
6. Of the 38% in #5, 39% are thinking about doing it with a spouse or girlfriend.
7. Guess what 63% have measured! Ick.
8. 74% would rather go bald than have Donald Trumps’s hair. ha ha ha ha
9. 27% would rather lose a limb than a te$ticle.
10. Sadly, or not, only 18% of guys would break up with a girl if his mother did not like her.
11. 36% are ‘manscaping’.
12. Best pick-up line we can use- “Hi I’m…”- 64% to 23% who liked it when we say “Can I buy you a drink”.
13. He likes her on top (39%) or barking like a dog (31%)…
Welcome to the Thursday Comment Club!
Here is how it works:
• Add your Thursday Post to the linky (it’s okay if your post is another hop)
• Grab a Button
• Leave a comment on (a suggested) four (or more) blogs from the linky.
• If you have time, comment back to those who have commented to you.
The purpose of this hop is to get to know other bloggers and to network. There is no need to follow or do anything else.
*Please Note– LINKS TO GIVEAWAYS ARE CONSIDERED TO BE SPAM, AND AS SUCH, WILL BE DELETED