It’s time for the Puppy Bowl!
Sunday Stealing: The 99’er Meme: Part 2
Cheers to all of us thieves!
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
Have I done something wrong?
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
I have a migraine right now. I hate every sound and I love silence.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
What if the Cubs and the Bears became World Champs in the same year?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
I hit the delete button on my computer and deleted things that needed to be edited…such as stupid questions.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
Depends on for what.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
I’m not really in to rehabbed 60 year olds who look about 95 and have every kind of disease. And I’m certainly not into the Country thing.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
I have a headache. Do I have to answer the questions that make me have to think first? Thought so.
36) Define: Art.
I just don’t want to. There. Call it an art of answering the question.
37) Do you believe in luck?
you got lucky this meme got stolen.
38) Patriots or Giants? Or, who gives a rat’s ass?
39) Will you watch the game? If yes, with who?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Do I drive? Have I crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
Some Suze Orman thing.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
Nothing I want to admit to (no, not one of those).
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
A migraine since Tuesday.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
I’m like 29 (or so) and it’s the middle of winter.
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What’s your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
I know we’ve seen this question recently.
50) Do you believe in magic?