Okay..so we are all a bit shocked (to some extent) to hear about the death of Whitney Houston. However….seriously…the TV news has become impossible to watch since they insist on talking about Whitney (all the time and nothing else) even though there is nothing new to report. I really don’t care that John Doe tweeted and Jane Doe Facebooked that they are sad and whatever over it. I’m not saying let’s not talk about it…I’m saying let’s not talk so much about it.
I think it is time for you to assume the crown and roll with it.
You can do it. I have full faith in you. I’ll be here for you.
Can we just get rid of all the stupid people out there?
Maybe we can require a minimum IQ before we let people out on eBay and looking at the stuff I’m selling. And the guy pumping gas today while talking on his cell phone. No, I don’t want to get blown up as you pump your gas while talking on your cell phone and looking at the ‘no cell phone’ sign.
Welcome to Tuesday Friend and Follow!- the fun hop to boost your friends, followers, and blog.
Tuesday Friend and Follow
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will.
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
Thanks for joining us!