Guess who wants more money…
The USPS wants postage, you know the one that just went up, to rise to 50 cents.
Seems like not too long ago we were told if we okayed a rise in rates, it probably wouldn’t happen again.
USPS lost $3.3 billion last quarter alone. By September 30th, they will have lost around and that it is $14.1 billion.
Has anyone ever thought about privatization?
Today we ripped off a blogger named Kyogres from the blog Hero of the BlueFlames. It’s long so we will do it in parts. It was stolen from Nerdish. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The 99’er Meme: Final Part
Cheers to all of us thieves!
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Jack and Jose.
77) How did/could someone win your heart?
Jack and Jose.
And a wad of cash.
78) In your world, what brings on more creativity?
Peace and quiet.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Move away from civilization to Hooterville and watch the crab grass grow.
80) Why did you break up with your last ex?
Do you think I have an ex. I mean, this question comes up like weekly.
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Harriet was here.
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: delusional.
Meme writers who write crappy memes and pay people to steal them.
That and certain people making news out of Michigan right now. Oh, and the aspirin idiot.
84) What is a saying you use a lot?
Certainly not crack. As in, that aspirin idiot could be on crack.
85) Are you watching Idol this season? If yes, how do you like it?
86) Were you surprised that House got canceled?
Nada. Didn’t that dude have some dui problems? It could be someone else.
87) What is your current desktop picture?
My and my father sitting on the bench, that sits over his now grave, looking at my mothers grave.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
The aspirin button. Or the axis of evil button.
89) What would be a question where you’d not tell the truth?
This one. totally.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by WEEPING ANGELS. The Weeping Angles aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What would you do?
Well Rick….I’ve got a pitbull and a loud mouth schnauzer sleeping in my bed. I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have to do anything. Seriously, weeping angels this close to lent?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Read minds. I mean, better than I do now- thus upping my 98% accuracy to 110%.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Huh? Half hour really isn’t worth the stress of this question.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Dying dogs and parents.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. (let’s say that you are both single and available) Who might it be?
Sorry…I don’t want what they’ve probably got.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Dude…I live in Hooterville. Where the heck do you think a plane out of Hooterville is going to go to? Petticoat Junction?
96) Do you have any relatives or friends in jail?
What kind of question is this?
97) Who’s winning the U.S. Republican presidential nomination? Why?
Oh good…Bud intervened on the questions.
Sarah Palin of course. How else could she stay relevant?
98) Who’s winning the next U.S. Presidential election?
Bud. Kathy would make a great first lady!
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
“Hey dog…quit snoring”
That’s right…my dog snores.