13 things that should be outlawed
1 Talking on a cell phone while driving.
Sorry, those who cannot handle it have ruined it for the rest of us.
2. Fine print and legal blah blah.
If we have to sign it, we should be able to understand it on our own.
Could you imagine how productive DC would be without them?
4 Super pacs.
5 Commercials that are louder than the TV show itself.
This includes OnDemand.
6 Dead people whose commercials continue to run.
How long has Dixie been dead anyway?
7 Any non-individual person (robocallers etc) or anyone not authorized by me from calling on any kind of telephone that I own.
8 People who cannot afford to shop, from shopping on eBay and specifically, for anything that I am selling.
9. Anything that is meant to purposely fall out of a magazine when an innocent subscriber sits down to read the darn thing.
10. Anyone who has admitted to tying the family pet to the top of the family station wagon, from running for any kind of political office and, from making any kind of TV commercial featuring himself driving a car. Disturbing.
11. Dictators. And those who think they are.
12 Wealthy moguls, with bad hair and a ‘reality’ TV show, from appearing on TV….ever.
13. People who want the rest of us to bail them out when they are stupid. This includes lawsuits.
Welcome to the Thursday Comment Club!
Here is how it works:
• Add your Thursday Post to the linky (it’s okay if your post is another hop)
• Grab a Button
• Leave a comment on (a suggested) four (or more) blogs from the linky.
• If you have time, comment back to those who have commented to you.
The purpose of this hop is to get to know other bloggers and to network. There is no need to follow or do anything else.
*Please Note– LINKS TO GIVEAWAYS ARE CONSIDERED TO BE SPAM, AND AS SUCH, WILL BE DELETED