Is it me or does it seem like Google is taking the fun out of blogging and blog hopping by retiring GFC? Google Circle just doesn’t seem to fill the void for blogs/hops and it’s not as easy to use with a blog as Facebook or Twiiter are.
I’m thinking that the birds around here are somewhat confused. We had some Spring-like weather for a few weeks. As a whole, the winter has been very mild. It just seems like the birds thought it was spring and started to do their spring stuff. Now, you can go outside at 20 degrees in the morning and the birds are chirping away like it’s spring. Well..as long as the rabbits don’t nest in my yard yet..I’m happy.
Apparently, meatballs are back in style. I know..right..who knew? Like they come in and go out of style. Actually, it seems like we only eat them at cocktail parties these days.
okay…join this wonderful host for more!
Welcome to Tuesday Friend and Follow!- the fun hop to boost your friends, followers, and blog.
We’ve had several people ask if we could incorporate the Comment Club into our Tuesday and Friday Friend and Follows. So, if you want comments, simply add a link to your post (NOT A GIVEAWAY!) with “comment” in your link with your site name. Think of it as a ‘comment exchange’.
Tuesday Friend and Follow
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter, Mel-Comments, Posh-Alexa.
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will. For your convenience, there is a giveaway linky below the hop linky
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
Thanks for joining us!
** I’m looking for Alexa Reviews. I will reciprocate. Simply leave me a comment letting me know.**