Today we ripped off a blogger named Kyogres from the blog Hero of the BlueFlames. It’s long so we will do it in parts. It was stolen from Nerdish. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The 99’er Meme: Part 3
Cheers to all of us thieves!
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
I move on without wasting energy
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money for anything? What?
I save money on stuff more than for stuff
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
Was this on Saturday 9?
55) Have you ever had a relationship that you realized was lust not love?
Only with Brad
56) In a relationship?
I’m in a house actually.
57) How many relationships have you had?
I’m over 12 thank you
58) What do you want to tell us about your day?
It was a Saturday.
59) Where were you yesterday?
Vegas playing the slots with Trump.
60) Is there anything interesting within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What’s your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Kindness. Can you tell?
64) Where is your best friend?
Lying by my feet.
65) How did you end your last relationship end?
66) What is your heritage?
I’m part martian
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What’s new?
69) What is the key to seduction?
Well thought out questions
70) What was the weirdest thing that happened to you this week??
You’re reading it babe
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I don’t walk to work and I don’t have a boss..so hence…it ain’t gonna happen.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
Finish this meme.
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
It was just on a commercial.
75) Who has your cell phone number (other than family)?
Santa Claus and Bill Gates