Got this in an email- “Why men die before women”
Today we ripped off a blogger named Scottish Mum from the blog Scottish Mum Blog. It was stolen from three bloggers. She explained that the “lovely ladies over at More Than a Mum, Yummy Step Mummy and Fluffy Dumplings have all tagged me so far.” But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Scottish Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Where are you from and where do you live now?
2. Favorite childhood story/book/film?
3. If you could change gender for a day what would you do?
Hello? Did you see that picture at the beginning of this post?
4. Do you feel you family is complete or would you like more/some children?
It’s kinda late now baby
5. What do you do/Where do you work and do you enjoy it?
I work on the line at a chocolate factory.
6. Which three words do you think sum you up?
I am Harriet
7. If you were a fairy what magical powers would you possess?
Zap stupid people especially those who may be visiting the state of Michigan or Arizona in the extremely near future if not now.
8. If you were invisible, where would you go and what would you do? Why?
I’d mess with the folks in #7.
Wait…they don’t need my help. My help may make them look better.
9. What song can’t you listen to without crying?
Depends on the time of the month.
10. Which book changed your life – or at least made you think a lot?
A few books that took place during oppressive times in other countries.
11. Why do you blog?
Money I get paid to do memes.
12. What is your top ‘me-time’ tip?
13. What can’t you live without?
14. Which of all your blog posts are you most proud of and why?
15. Have you ever met a famous person? Who and where?
16. When did you last have a full nights sleep?
Not last night. My dog was having a seizure (mild) and we has all jiggidy.
17. What would you think is harder: Going to work or staying at home with children?
Children. I’ve done both.
18. What are you doing for Easter?
Probably Sunday Stealing.
19. What is your favorite drink?
Depends on the day and time.
20. Do you play any sports?
Just hunting for bargains.
21. What is your most embarrassing moment?
At my age? Not much can embarrass a middle aged woman who has raised 2 kids and cared for parents who were not in full capacity before their death.
22. How clever are you?
23. Name a new favorite TV show?
I’m into The Pioneer Woman’s show. You know that blogger. I cannot believe I like a cooking show but, I find her lifestyle fascinating. Not that I could ever live it.
24. Any guilty pleasures?
Jerseylicious and a couple of the Housewife shows.
25. If you could have chosen your own name, what would it be?
Marcia Marcia Marcia
26. Who do you most admire in life, and why?
Women who fought for woman’s rights. You know…suffrage.
27. What is your most treasured possession?
Certainly my freeloaders.
Well…and my new car and my dogs and my handbag collection
28. Tell your favorite funny joke…
I thought that freeloader thing was kinda funny.
29. What is your biggest fear in life?
Remember that answer above mentioning the people who may be spending time in MI and/or AZ?
30. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? What does it remind you of?
I actually haven’t had ice cream in a while but, vanilla is pretty good when it’s paired with warm cc cookies.