- Apple buyers tend to be male, young, with higher education and incomes
- 77% of households making $75,000 or more have an Apple product
- 61% of Households with kids have Apple products
- Of the households that own Apple products, they own an average of three
- The overall ownership rate of the American public 1.6 Apple products per household.
- About 25% of the above plan to buy another Apple product in the next year
- Both Republicans and Democrats appear to like Apple products equally, with 56% of people counting themselves a member of either party owning Apple, although a greater portion of Democrats plan to buy more products soon.
Saturday 9: Stuck in the Middle With You
1. In romance, have you ever been stuck in the middle with someone?
I’m not sure what that means so I guess no.
2. Which current commercial is the currently most annoying to you on TV or radio?
A) Anything political
B) The commercial where the guy trying to sell you his for-profit rehab place tells us that he was “once an addict”. Addicts and those around them know the reality of this.
3. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
Getting people out of my way since I know darn well they aint there to help.
4. What area is your expertise in?
Nuclear and Rocket Science
5. Have you ever bumped into a former lover and found out they were now gay or straight depending on your relationship with them?
6. When was the last time that you got stabbed in the back?
I’m sure there had to have been an attempt by someone but, I don’t really pay attention to useless crap.
7. For a few years in a row, you receive a nice tax refund: do you make an adjustment with your payroll deduction so they’ll take less, or do you leave it that way so that you can continue to receive the big check every spring?
I’m a self-employed business owner. It doesn’t work that way for me.
8. Do you remember the most naughty night of your life? (And do tell a bit, if comfortable)
Naughty? Not sure I’ve done anything naughty besides spending too much money saving money at TJMaxx.
9. How would you handle yourself if you were regularly in the press and tabloids?
I’d make stuff up like most of the other celebs have their publicists to for a grande fee.