Here is a guy who says that happiness is something we can learn to achieve.
In The Happiness Advantage, he challenges readers to do one brief positive exercise every day for 21 days. Only through behavioral change can information become transformation.
• Write down three new things you are grateful for each day;
• Write for two minutes a day describing one positive experience you had over the past 24 hours;
• Exercise for 10 minutes a day;
• Meditate for two minutes, focusing on your breath going in and out;
• Write one quick email first thing in the morning thanking or praising someone in your social support network (family member, friend, old teacher).
The end goal of all of this new found happiness is be a better worked and thus, more productive.
In other random notes…
Who isn’t talking about the weather?
(besides those who are lost in ‘bracketville’)
Some of the coldest parts of the US are breaking records while Arizona had snow. Someone I know in SoCal was complaining to me that they had to cancel their bike trip due to rain and cool winds. My reply of course, was that is has been sunny and in the 70’s/80’s here for at least a week. I figure we paid for it with last year’s nasty winter.
Is it Spring break for you?
It is around here. Why go anywhere when the weather is perfect?
Welcome to Tuesday Friend and Follow!- the fun hop to boost your friends, followers, and blog.
Tuesday Friend and Follow
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter, Mel-Comments, Posh-Alexa.
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will. For your convenience, there is a giveaway linky below the hop linky
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.