There is a genius who did research and has proof linking regular chocolate consumption with a lower body mass index, or BMI. The reasoning behind this? There are metabolic benefits of chocolate. These benefits, says the researcher, are because chocolate slightly increase your metabolism which in turn, would offset the calories consumed.
Have you ever been in a book club?
I lasted a few months in one and now I’m thinking that I know why?
1. “So, who liked the book and who didn’t?”
Beginning the night this way divides the group. I .
2. “Dealing with the kids/my boss has been crazy — I couldn’t get past the first chapter.”
Most of us come to book club to escape stress and reality.
3. “This book just makes me so angry! I can’t explain why, it just made me so angry.”
4. “Oh, I would never put up with a man who did [insert gambling, cheating, etc.] and I think it would take a pretty weak woman to stay with him like the main character did.”
5. “This book is the best book in the world!”
6. “I don’t think someone like you could fully appreciate the hero’s situation.”
7. “Who picked this book, anyway?!”
8. “This one’s just over my head.”
9. “What I really want to talk about is…opening another bottle of wine.”
Be sure to Join the Random Cool Chick for more Tuesday Randomness!
Welcome to Tuesday Friend and Follow!- the fun hop to boost your friends, followers, and blog.
Tuesday Friend and Follow
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter, Mel-Comments, Posh-Alexa.
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will.
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
Thanks for joining us!