So much for the cake…and friend..
Saturday 9: Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow (RIP Davy Jones)
1. How much do you worry about your future?
I take it One day at a time…
2. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?
Depends on your definition of ‘perfect’.
Paul Newman? He was perfect.
3. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
That my kids will take good care of me when I lose my mind.
4. What’s the greatest extent you’ve gone to help a friend in need?
Certainly not dunking her head into a birthday cake…
5. What did you do lately that was really brave
Drove my new car in the threat of a storm.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn’t let yourself do.
Sell my old car.I should have kept it for crappy weather days.
7. Who is the wisest person you know?
8. What’s the most tasteless joke you’ve ever heard?
I never remember any jokes. What makes you think I’ll remember a bad one?
Oh wait…Rush Limbaugh’s latest snafu from his glass house.
9. What does your answering machine / voice mail message say?
I use one of those Google premade things.