Saturday 9: Come Dancing
1. When was the last time that you went out dancing?
2. Have you ever had an argument with a teacher?
My teacher or someone who happens to be a teacher?
I’m not an ‘arguer’.
3. Do you have a tough time remembering people’s names?
I’m a mother.
4. Would you rather change your past or know your future?
Not sure either. Things usually happen for a reason.
5. What’s one thing you feel you must do in your life before it ends?
Finish the darn laundry
6. How many credit cards do you have right now that have a zero balance?
All of em.
7. What is the most expensive thing you purchased this year?
Within the past year- a car.
8 . If you’re married, this probably doesn’t apply to you, but: Are you mindful about getting tested for STDs/HIV at least semi-regularly? Why/why not? Married people: Were you mindful about this type of thing when you were single? Why/why not?
I was single before the whole aids thing and I was never promiscuous. So no, it’s not an issue for me personally.
9. If you could ask the president of the United States one question, what would it be?