Saturday 9: Easy
1. Have you ever had a romantic breakup that was easy?
2. When was the first time that you felt betrayed?
When I was a baby and my parents went to a party and left me with my sister as a babysitter.
3. Do you feel religious beliefs should have a role in politics?
“Separation of church and state”
4. Are you doing anything special this weekend?
Yep. Starting my taxes.
5. Oreo cookies turned 100 years old this week. How do YOU eat an Oreo?
I haven’t had one in decades. I do know people who put peanut butter on their Oreos. Probably a good combo.
6. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
Get rid of my current headache.
7. Describe a time when you should have tried harder.
Digging through the bargain racks at Kohls yesterday. I was bombarded by cart pushing moms with screaming kids. It was a nightmare. Good sale though.
8. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?
How many are there? Field of Dreams and the rest.
9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
Don’t shop at Kohl’s, between 11 and 1, when little kids are yearning for naps and their moms are too busy shopping for my bargains to let them.