It’s been a while…
- Did you see this thing? Where do you park a car with this on it?
- Totally…do ya think so?
Again…we are reminded….Job seekers getting asked for Facebook passwords
- Who? Dole: Santorum must soon consider dropping out
- Not listening? Santorum tells supporters to ‘saddle up like Reagan did’
- In an oxymoron sort of way….Anonymous members speak out
- Again not me..$336.4 million Powerball winner claims prize
- No, I did not make this one up Bachmann on Limbaugh: Where’s the outrage?
- Harry Potter actor jailed
Spoiler: T’was Hogwarts school bully Vincent Crabbe who appeared in six Harry Potter films. He was found guilty of violent disorder at Wood Green Crown Court, in north London.
- I just don’t get this whole Pinterest thing anyway– Pinterest Boards Boost Eating Disorders
- Say this 5 times in a row…Tim Tebow trade tears up Twitter
- Another bailout? Goldman Sachs: The best time in a generation to buy stocks
- Word of the day: Etch-a-Sketch . As in…a senior Romney adviser’s suggestion that Mitt Romney can hit a “reset” button in the general election and operate like an “Etch A Sketch.” We must be getting use to the gas prices..