Today we ripped off a blogger and blog named Susan K. Mann. She claims to have been tagged by the lovely Pippa from A Mothers Ramblings in this & Questions and by the book loving Big Book Little Book. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Last March Meme
1. Which TV character do you think you are most like?
Laverne comes to mind for no specific reason whatsoever.
2) What time do you go to bed?
Seriously (almost embarrassing) early. I get up at a crazy hour to run my dogs before all of the idiots get out there and piss me off.
3) What was the last meal you made from scratch?
Pasta night tonight.
4) What is your favorite type of music?
5) In what position do you sleep?
I’m usually boxed in between dogs. Is that a position?
6) What is your first memory?
Being born. Crap…I don’t know.
7) What is your least favorite smell?
Holy Cow. Finally this question.
The smell of burnt eggs makes me crazy.
At least you can air out a bathroom. But, burnt eggs just sticks in the nasal cavities for hours. blecchhhh….
8) It’s your round at the pub and your friends asked you to surprise them. What drink would you buy and why?
Water cause I don’t do pubs. I don’t even think we have any pubs here in Hooterville.
9) What was the last thing you read/watched that made you cry?
I’m sure it had something to do with a dog.
10) They say that you learn something new every day. What was the last thing you have learned?
That Walmart was part of the group of people (along with the NRA of course- NRA people please don’t send me any emails etc) who pushed that bill through in Fla which ultimately allowed that douche to kill that kid.
11) Which Literary love interests would you snog, marry and avoid.
I’m not getting this question. My degree is in business. Sorry.
12) What is your oldest memory?
What’s the difference between this question and #6?
I have that memory.
13) Paperback, Hardback or Kindle? Which of these is your favorite reading format and why?
Magazines and my Nook. Cause magazines are short term involvement (great for A D D people with bad eyes) and my Nook allows me to download free stuff to read.
14) If you could bring back any canceled TV series for another run what would you pick and why?
I’ve been watching a lot of That Girl on MeTV. Eddie Murphy had that show the PJ’s which was totally underrated. And that BBC show Gavin and Stacey.
15) Paperback, Hardback or Kindle?
See 13. Duh.