Saturday 9: Forget You
1. Have you ever felt that you needed to just forget an ex-lover?
Read my lips- I have no ex lovers.
2. Spring picnics and cookouts are here! What would you want to have on your plate as you head back to the table?
Since this is just fantasy….a big fat triple filled s’more.
3. It’s St. Patrick’s Day, March 17th! Do you celebrate? Drink Green Beer? Go out?
I’m too old and I’m not Irish so….the margaritas will be green as usual
4. Did you remember to wear green today?
No…I have on a green tee on accident.
5. What phrase or saying do you over use?
For you…”are you on crack?”
6. If you could (or could have) change(d) something about your relationship with your parents, what would it be?
Bring them back
7. If the NCAA Men’s or Women’s Final Four basketball tournament was played in your hometown arena or within easy driving distance from where you live, would you try to attend one of the games?
8. No matter what’s going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
9. We’ve asked this before: What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant.
Well Rick…I live in Illinois and there just so happens to be a bit of action here due to a Tuesday delegate war. As a result, innocent people like myself, have to deal with the nasty TV commercials, women hating dog tying foreign policy mongering bozo’s coming to town and disrupting what would other-wise be an amazing end to winter. Thanks for asking.