Sunday Stealing: The Her Head Is Part Missing Meme
1. What is your most annoying habit?
Me? Have an annoying habit?
2. What habit would you change of your partners? (come on no-one is perfect!) [Editor’s note: Not only does it assume you have A partner, but it is written as though you have multiple ones. If you do not currently have a partner or many partners, simply tell us about your last one. BW]
I’ve learned to joke at my husband’s lack of time reality. We know that his ‘be home at 6’ actually means at bout 6:45. I’ve known the man for 30 years and nothing has changed.
3. Horrors or Chick Flicks?
Hello? Chick Flicks.
4. What is the most outrageous thing you have done in the back row of the movies?
Fallen asleep. Oh wait…I do that in about every row especially if it’s the Lord of the Rings or Potter.
5. When have you ever lied to get a job?
6. What one thing is on your list to do before you hit 30, 40, 50 or whatever significant birthday is next?
Well…we may be nearing an “0” this year so I’m gonna put Vegas on the list.
7. Classic or modern films and why?
Depends. There are a lot of good ones in both. Why limit things?
8. If you were a vampire who would be the first person you would bite?
I think it would be fun to bite one of those Rep. candidates, if not all of em.
9. If you had the power to make one thing better, what would it be?
Write neatly. It’ll never happen. Which is why I own more than one keyboard.
10. What makes a great blog?
11. What was the inspiration that brought your blog to the blogosphere?
12. What easily ticks you off (puts you in a bad mood quickly)?
Those mentioned in #8 and their verbal supporters especially the big fat idiot losing sponsors at the moment.
13. How many children do you have?
14. Is there anything you have ever regretted writing on your blog?
15. What’s your favorite blog post you have written this year so far?
On this one- not sure I have one. I’m just winging things around here.
16. Do you ever enter other bloggers competitions, and have you ever been lucky?
No. Why would I? I once inadvertently won some ‘Jesus inspired in your life’ book just because someone spammed a hop linky and I left a comment on their blog without reading that it was a giveaway post. grrr…..
17.If you could be anyone else for the day, who would you choose and why?
Not sure I wanna be anyone else. The grass is always greener.
18. If you could time travel to any period of history what era would you visit? For 5 minutes I’d travel back to meet my grandparents to ask questions.
19. If you had to be genetically modified, would you rather have a third arm, a third leg, a second head or some other modification??? Please…I’m not a guy.
20. Which Disney character can you most relate to?
Probably one of those easy-going dog ones. Pluto?