Today we ripped off a blogger who pens Not My Year Off. She added questions and credited a few tags. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Not My Year Meme
1. Are you in a job that you truly enjoy?
Depends on the paychecks
2. If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
Whatever it is that Bristol Palin has done to get her own TV show, face work, etc.
Does she even have a HS diploma?
3. If you could be a character in a novel who would you be?
A fly on the wall in the soon to be novel written by any of the current candidates.
4. When it comes to spending time with those you love, do you think it should be about quality or quantity?
Since they are bound to get on my nerves at some point….let’s go for quality.
5. Is there a job/career you wanted but realized you couldn’t possibly do for one reason or another?
I’m too short.
And a girl.
And too fat.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world or out of this world where would you live?
Out of this world? You mean like on Jupiter 1 or the Starship Enterprise?
Nah….put me in a quite beach house with a private pool and hot tub and plenty of room for my dogs to be dogs (no rabbits, no squirrels, and no annoying neighbors who dump dogs in their backyard for the entire day without water). Oh, and don’t forget about the private bartender/masseuse.
7. Where would you most like to visit and who with?
A big fat outlet mall with any generous wallet filled bag schlepper soon to be my best friend.
8. Which skill would you like to learn?
9. What made you laugh today?
Someone on TV mentioned the HBO movie in which a certain former VP candidate thought the Queen of England actually ran the country. Pretty scary to think that if things did not go as they did in 2008, and something would have happened to McCain along the way, she would have called the 90 year old queen to discuss Iran and Syria.
10. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
Certainly NOT (looking forward to) losing an hour of sleep.
11. What is your sign and do you believe in horoscopes etc?
Have you ever read the other sign’s horoscopes? Chances are that they could all/or some of them apply to you too.
12. If you could change one thing about your life thus far, what would it be?
13. If there was one charity you could give a huge contribution to, which charity would it be and why?
I’d start my own Superpac. heeheeeheeee……..
14. Should smoking be legal?
I thought it is…except in restaurants here.
15. What are your views on the smoking ban in public places?
I am allergic to the smoke. You figure it out.
16. Why do you blog?
17. Do you have a favorite author?
18. Can you play any musical instruments?
19. What would your ideal car be?
The beauty sitting in my garage thank you.
20. Describe yourself in one short sentence.
It’s 4:47 on a Saturday.
21. What do you look for in a spouse/other half?
22. Worst meal you’ve had?
Some restaurant slop.
23. What do you do to relax in the evening?
Wouldn’t you like to know.
24. Do you get along with your siblings?
Bwahahaha…..we’ve been through wills/asset allocations/etc.
25. Do you have any regrets?
Not buying that beauty of a car sooner.