Yesterday I wrote a post about the unhappiest and happiest jobs in America.
#2 on the unhappiest list was registered nurse. #7 on the happiest list was Customer Service Representative. These are two jobs that I have held. Both jobs are focused on helping other people. One job is a bit more thankless than the other…..if not most.
My question for you is, what was your worst &/or best job ever?
( obviously besides motherhood because we all know that is probably the greatest job ever)
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will.
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
• Thursday Comment Club has been merged to Friday and Tuesday Friend and Follow. Feel free to list “comment” on your entry (as long as it is NOT for a giveaway of course)
***TIP: Blogger Users- The changes to the blogger word verification has made it difficult for others to post comments. Turn off your word verification and you’ll most likely get more comments! ***
Thanks for joining us!