Before reading the questions: Pick 5 TV Shows you like. They can be past or present. Hint: pick shows that you are REALLY into. Hey! no peaking at the questions! List them:
1. Some of the housewives shows- others have become kinda lame.
2. South Park- makes me laugh which is important
3. That Girl- so glad it’s back on!
4. Despite the stupidity of what I may have mentioned above, I am actually a huge news/politics junkie. Morning Joe and
5. Andrea Mitchell- love her
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
Duh- hello? Sheila
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
There are a few who have let fame go to their Gucci infested head.
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
Since it’s not really an episodic kind of show, I’ll say any time someone, such as Rush, has something amazingly stupid, I enjoy the show the next few days.
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
Again, it’s not really a season/episode show. I will say the response Andrea gave to the ‘aspirin between the knees’ db was priceless.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Of course, when they got engaged.
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2?
Cartman pretty much insults or has insulted everyone at one time or another.
7. How long have you watched 1?
Since OC started
8. How did you become interested in 3?
When I was a little girl and the sibs went off to school, my mom would plop my butt down in front of the TV so she could do her housework. In the morning they would show reruns of That Girl and the Bewitched. Then Batman and Lost in Space would come on. I had the best time until I got old enough to get shipped off to preschool.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
Donny Deutsch is pretty funny when he is on.
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
It’s a toss between Andrea and Cartman
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
Thank goodness you did not say 2 because that would be seriously embarrassing.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Mika Brzezinski has great arms
13. How would you kill off any character in 5?
Put aspirin between his knees.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
I think Marlo is still quite active- on Huffington Post. Who knows? And what happened to Phil?
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple.
You would have to pull personalities from two different Housewives- such as Nene versus Jill. That would be epic. Indeed.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
You can’t make me pick favorites here.