Saturday 9: That’s Why God Made The Radio
1. The Beach Boys are back together (everyone alive, Dennis and Carl have passed, including Brian) for the first time in 25 years. It’s their 50th Anniversary tour. Their new single is called, “That’s Why God made the Radio”. Did radio play a huge part of your growing up years?
Hellya the AM kind for awhile till FM came along
2. What is something that you are disappointed about right now?
Certain political things as well as a certain newscorp
3. What are you really anticipating right now?
A certain those from #2 going down….thanks for asking…
4. When was the last time you watched your favorite movie? What is it?
Napoleon was on cable a couple of weeks ago. That’s one of my top 10. Rear Window was on last week.
5. If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be?
My parents. With full minds.
6. Who was the last person you hung up on?
The Comcast outsourced dude who kept trying to convince me he could “help me” even though he could now.
7. Does it bother you when meme makers separate questions that could’ve been combined?
Not as much as the deserted island question or where were you 5 years ago or where do you want to move to questions. Hey- a pseudopersonality has to make it to 9 somehow and get stuff posted in time to keep me quiet.
8. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
9. What is the food you always buy at the grocery store that you can’t live without?
Romain lettuce. wow exciting.