My husband went to the Masters this week. There has been a lot of talk about the hosting golf course, Augusta National, not allowing women to be members. This year they have a problem. The Master’s #1 sponsor, IBM, has a female CEO. By tradition, as a thank you, Augusta has invited the CEO’s in the past to join as a member. This year they have a problem- so the media says, the CEO is a woman.
My question to you is, should they allow her to join? Would you want to join if you were her?
I’d rather be shopping at the local outlet mall personally. However, on one hand, it is a private club. On the other hand, this is 2012 people and I certainly would not diss on my biggest benefactor.
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will.
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
• Thursday Comment Club has been merged to Friday and Tuesday Friend and Follow. Feel free to list “comment” on your entry (as long as it is NOT for a giveaway of course)
***TIP: Blogger Users- The changes to the blogger word verification has made it difficult for others to post comments. Turn off your word verification and you’ll most likely get more comments! ***
Thanks for joining us!