Maybe I’m missing something…
CNN says that according to data sent to CNN by Experian, Pinterest is the thrid largest social networking site.
Last month, from people in the United States, ,
– Facebook had more than 7 billion total visitors
– Twitter had 182 million
– Pinterest had 104 million total visits
The stats did not measure mobile access, which we know weighs a lot on twitter especially. Still, considering Pinterest is only a year old, that’s pretty good. Better than Google Circles…
I got a new chair.
My office chair started to get really uncomfortable. Then I realized it was because I wasn’t sitting high enough on it since my desk is fairly high up. So I adjusted my chair and all was well. Until two days later when I was sitting 3 inches lower again. I thought it was my daughter’s fault at first. I was ready to yell at her for messing with my chair height until I realized she was on Spring Break visiting a friend way out of state.
Turns out that my chair was slowly sinking. Hubby was nice enough to buy me a new one today when we were out. I only hope this isn’t my mother’s day present.
It got windy today and now there is a ton of tree seeds blowing around making everyone sneeze. I wonder if we are going to get some funky amounts of weeks as a result.
Tuesday Friend and Follow
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter, Mel-Comments, Posh-Alexa.
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will. For your convenience, there is a giveaway linky below the hop linky
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
Thanks for joining us!