Today we ripped off a blogger named Silly Dreamer from the blog, My Semi Charmed Kind of Life. We will do it in two parts. Silly does not say where it is from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Semi Charmed Meme, Part One
1. My uncle once:
Doe’ know bro’–never met him
2. Never in my life:
Have I been this stumped for a snappy comeback
3. When I was five:
I had a kindergarten teacher with the biggest butt in the world.
How did I know this?
Because, my last name started with “B” which meant that I was the first one in line when ever we went somewhere. Directly eye-level with her ginormous butt.
4. High School was:
5. I will never forget:
How crappy last winter was.
6. I once met:
He use to play golf with someone I know.
7. There’s this girl I know who:
is sitting by my feet. She also has a beard and a nub of a tail
8. Once, at a bar: I got carded.
9. By noon, I’m usually:
Done with the hardest part of my work.
10. Last night: I put too much garlic on my pizza and it was really good.
11. If only I had: more money than Mitt. heeheeeheee
12. Next time I go to church: it’ll be because someone died.
13. Jonathan Frid: heh?
14. What worries me most: Freeloaderitis: living with your parents until you are 40.
15. When I turn my head left, I see:
My iphone attached to the wall so I can see when something comes in.
16. When I turn my head right, I see: a big black snoring canine.
17. You know I’m lying when: I don’t really lie.
18. What I miss most about the 80s: The 70’s.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: a fairy
20. By this time next year: We’ll finally be done with this election crud