Somehow I feel like yesterday was national email day.
I must have received over 200 emails. Delete..delete…delete. Mostly just for sanity. My spam box is filled with Facebook updates (which I thought I fixed no longer receive…). Among those updates are updates saying ‘so and so’ has added me to their group. And also in my spa, box are the responses from other irate people who have also been signed up and did not want to be. To be honest….I’m pretty much over Facebook as a whole.
How the heck does a kid drown in a laundry machine you ask?
Here is one for ya.
A 21 month old was his mother’s helper on laundry day, climbing atop a bin so he could toss clothes into a top-loading washer. Until one morning when he went missing for a few minutes. Mom went through her house calling for him but got no answer. She found the toddler in the washing machine, submerged in a full tub. He died a day later.
Alec Baldwin lost all that weight and now he’s engaged.
He’s 54 and she’s 28. Technically, he could be her father. That would creep me out although, it may work for some.
For more random, check out the random cool chick.
Welcome to Tuesday Friend and Follow!- the fun hop to boost your friends, followers, and blog.
Tuesday Friend and Follow
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter, Mel-Comments, Posh-Alexa.
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will.
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
Thanks for joining us!