Today we ripped off a blogger named Squidmaster from the blog OC Meme Central. He has a zillion memes, but doesn’t say where he compiled them. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The OC 25 Meme
1. What is your origin of your first name? What about any nicknames?
I’m not even sure there is an origin to my name..
2. Have you any claims to fame?
I invented the internet.
3. If you were famous, how would you introduce yourself to someone who had never heard of you?
4. Which of your country’s achievements do you hold in highest regard?
Pretty much anything that has to do with woman’s rights
5. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Grown up mostly.
6. What was your most prized possession as a child? Do you still have it?
Probably some doll. No. My brother threw them all away in what remains a touchy subject.
7. What would you change about yourself, if you could?
8. What are you obsessed with?
Sunday Stealing. Totally.
9. What is your greatest achievement so far, or the high point of your career?
Giving birth to what are now freeloaders
10. When/where were you happiest?
I’m always happy
11. And the lowest point in your life thus far?
Losing my parents kinda sucked
12. What was the best decision you ever made?
Trading in my crummy minivan for for what I’m driving now
13. If you have any body modifications, which was most painful, or which do you regret the most? If you haven’t got any, do you have any planned, or would you ever consider getting any?
14. What is the most idiotic thing you have ever done while intoxicated?
15. What is your favorite joke?
16. What is the coolest/most impressive thing you own?
I think it’s my nifty car and I’m not even a guy.
17. When did you last cry, and why?
Probably something stupid due to hormones.
18. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever had?
Don’t say anything about anyone that you wouldn’t say to their face.
19. Similarly, what’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
I’m still waiting.
20. Have you any vices?
Of course not.
21. Do you regret anything?
Sometimes I regret moving to Hooterville. Sometimes I’m glad about it.
22. What is the best invention ever?
23. How would you describe your relationship with your family?
Personal laundress/toilet scrubber/cook
24. Who is your biggest inspiration?
25. What are you going to do when you’ve finished Sunday Stealing?
Leave some S-9 comments and wait for 5:00 to roll