Saturday 9: I Must Be Seeing Things
1. Have you ever watched something unfold, that as you watched, you could not believe what you’ve witnessed? Um….hello? The current primary crud happening right now….
2. What is your favorite city in the world? Why?
Chicago. It’s clean and my home town.
3. What is the strangest film, to your sense of reality, that you have ever seen?
Night of the Living Dead- the original one people.
4. It seems that the older that you get, the less you want the hassle of seeing a live concert. Who is an artist or a band that you’d actually pay to see?
I’ve gotten too cheap, enjoy the use of my own bathroom when I want to enjoy the use of my own bathroom, and value my hearing. Having said that, McCartney would be worth all that. I’d just wear a cath.
5. When was the last time that you lost your temper?
I don’t let it get that far these days.
6. When you were little, did you think “sex” was a bad word?
7. What does your smart phone do that really surprised you when you loaded the app?
Google Earth- a free gps when I’m out of town. Nice.
8. Have you ever been attracted to someone that you should not have been? (Feel free to take this lame question any way that you please.)
Paul Newman. He was way too old for me and married.
9. Will you see the new “The Three Stooges” film?
Such a disgrace to mess with an original classic. Part of what made them so good was what people were and were going through at the time. Hollywood knuckleheads will manage to glorify this to the nickle and ruin it’s good name.