Today we ripped off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It’s 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Part Two
21. Have you felt that life is like being on a roller coaster?
One thing I learned from economic classes in college is that everything runs in cycles.
22. Favorite year so far?
1979 even the music was better.
23. Do you consider yourself religious?
Depends on whose definition you are using (I use this genre of answer a lot don’t I?)
24. How do you dress to impress?
25. Have you ever been to Connecticut?
26. Do you eat sushi?
not on a regular basis.
27. Would you smoke pot providing there was no risk or driving involved?
It’s like it’s 1979 again. See my drift?
28. What do you think of Idol Winner Phillip Phillips??
Don’t watch the show.
29. Do you believe that animals have souls?
While we are being theological, what really is a soul? Is there such really a thing?
30. Who did you last talk to? Share, if you dare.
My dog as in move outta the way I gotta get up.
31. What is one thing that always annoys you?
32. Do you believe in a higher being?
Bud on the weekends.
33. Have you ever fallen in love with a neighbor?
Have you met my neighbors?
34. Any plans for this weekend?
35. Would you like to rule your country, if you could?
Did you see what happened to Gaddafi?
36. Do you like watching films about the nature of animals?
Sure till someone gets hunted down and eaten.
37. What’s the difference between lust and/or lust?
38. Do you have a soul?
As in Sooooooouuuuul Train?
39. One best friend or many good friends?
40. Do you believe in spontaneous combustion?
Oddly enough, it happened to my husband the other day at work. It’s unusually dry here especially for what is normally our rainy season. Hubby called to see if I saw him on the news. Nope. But then again, our news sucks. I was once featured in a national article that ran everywhere but here. Hubby said there was a ‘bon fire’ where there should not have been one thanks to the dryness.