Saturday 9: Somebody That I Used to Know
1. How do you feel when you realize that an impasse will cause a relationship (any type) to end?
2. You’re planning a trip that would be an eight-hour car ride, a four-hour train ride, or a two-hour plane ride. With money and time being no object, which would you most likely choose and why?
Car because from here, an 8 hour car ride is probably equal to a 10 hour plane ride. Plus, I’d bring my dogs.
3. What is your ideal past time on a lazy summers day?
Fall asleep in my pool. Halleluiah
4. Name a CD you own that no one else on your friends list does.
What friends list? I’m like old. I don’t think I have a ‘friends list’ and if I did, I would never even care or notice what CD’s my ‘friends’ have.
5. What’s a wish of yours?
Rid the midsection.
6. What is something your going to do a lot of this week?
This week is just ended. Next week I’m gonna do a lot of …wondering what I’m gonna do a lot of probably.
7. Is there someone you wish would just fall off the face of this earth?
heeheeeheeheee…. since the Queen of Alaska has pretty much done that, how about if we just strap someone to the top of a car and let nature take it’s course. Then we can tell everyone that he loved it .. Totally
8. What did you do last night?
Slept. I go to bed early.
9. Where is the next place you’d like to go vacation?
I’m going to Rhode Island on business in a few weeks. Does that count? I’ll be alone in a hotel room sleeping in the center of the bed and not worrying about the bathroom or laundry. sounds like a vaca to me.