Today we ripped off a blogger named Pookie 808 called Pookie808. We will do it in two parts. Where she got it, we have no idea. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Get Out of Jail Free Meme, Part Two
21. Has there ever been anyone that now you regret meeting?
A few people but, I can just move on.
22. What’s the last film you saw? Would you recommend it?
The Rear Window has been on cable a lot lately. I have seen it like a bajillion times so, yes I would recommend it.
23. Would you rather have roommates or live alone?
I’m not sure if pets fall into the roommate side of the live alone side of this question. So, if I could live alone with my dogs that would be my answer.
24. Do you like any of your friends a little more than just a friend? Then they would not be my friend. I don’t need any more energy soakers/dramanastics in my life.
25. We loved the results yesterday on Saturday 9. Post a rather current song that you’d like us to hear.
I really don’t do ‘current’. I’m old. I’ll stick to the classics. This doesn’t smell like a stolen question.
27. If you found out that you were going to be a parent, what would you do? If you are one, tell us what the best parent of being a parent is. I’d name the kid Jesus cause it would be immaculate….
Best part beyond diaper changing, sick kids, having to discipline, paying for college when they’re on the six year plan, breaking up fights, the broken furniture, the thought of never getting to be a grand parent, cleaning up the messes…wait it’s mother’s day. Ignore all that.
28. Do you give money to homeless people when they ask?
No- I’m an ex-psych/rehab nurse. I know better.
29. A weekend in Las Vegas or Miami? Why?
Vegas. Done the Miami thing.
30. What was your reaction to the president supporting gay marriage?
Let’s just say…it’s not the number one thing that I worry about. To make a long response short, there’s a lot of people who need to tend to their glass houses….
31. You are totally alone on a Saturday. What do you do?
Honey, I’ll always have Jose and Baja Bob on a Saturday. No worries here.
32. You have 3 months left to live, what is your bucket list?
Get rid of the damn couches in my family room, possibly blow up a few things (heeeheeehee), and stuff my fat face. Oh, and rack up some major bills.
33. You’re having a bad day, what one thing can make your day better?
Remember this? 3. What do you do when you’re sad?
Move on or find some chocolate.
34. Ever use a tanning bed?
No. Before all of the tanning crud hit the fan, we use to use sunlamps. I’ve heard too many creepy things about those beds as well.
35. Is there anything you would change about your body if you could? It’s too late. Well, maybe get a few inches taller.
36. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction? Find the nearest bathroom.
37. Is there anything that you should be doing right now?
Like checking the laundry? nah.
38. At what age do you think that sex becomes less important? Why? Less important than what? Shopping? Eating?
39. What is your favorite breakfast food?
40. Your phone rings at 4am, who do you expect it to be?
One of those out of area db’s asking for my political opinion. They’re the only ones who call the house phone these days. Now that everyone who is gonna pass has passed, those middle of the night phone calls don’t phase me as much.