Sunday Stealing: The Get Out of Jail Free Meme, Part One
1. When you’re home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom?
It’s hard to do when there is a large canine stuck to my butt wherever I go in my house.
2. If you have to go grocery shopping, would you rather go alone or with someone?
Depends if the ‘someone’ is hubby with moolah or a freeloader.
3. It’s your best friends birthday, would you buy them a gift even though they didn’t buy you one for yours
4. You win the lottery. Lump sum or small payments over a period of time? Why?
Dude, I live in Illinois. We have money issues in this state. nuff said.
5. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
Depends if it’s Zeppelin & Floyd or that crap for music my daughter listens to.
6. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person?
Snow–been there done that. Gimme sun
7. When do you brush your teeth?
When I wake up and after I eat dinner. Sometimes, if my teeth are grody, I’ll do it again
8. Can you watch scary movies alone?
9. Soft bed or firm? And in fantasy land, who’s in it with you?
Fantasy land= me in the middle of the bed alone. But, that’ll never happen.
10. Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about?
Hope is usually affordable.
11. What’s one of your worst memories (that you are comfortable sharing)? Throwing dirt on my parent’s caskets.
12. Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational? Peace baby
13. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends? Done the large group…gimme quality now
14. What are your plans for October?
Buds’ (virtual) Wedding
15. If money were not a problem, where would you like to live? By a beach in a large house with a pool, walking distance to Margaritaville works fine for me.
16. What is your ideal profession?
17. Are you (or were you) close to your Mom and Dad?
Don’t I wish
18. What is one fear that you can’t seem to overcome? Bud closing down the meme fort.
19. Are you good at math?
Don’t I wish
20. Editor’s note. There is no question 20. It is sort of like getting a “Get out of Jail Free” card. We will do 21 to 40 next time. Peace & love! Derp.