Last week was kind of not the best for me. While it wasn’t one specific big thing gone wrong, it was a combination of a bunch of small things.
Amazon sent me 2 of the wrong dog leashes (grrrrrrr…), the girl at Walmart failed to give me my entire order (not something you notice until you go looking for something when you are unpacking, and a few other ‘why am I getting crapped on things’ things happened.
The cherry on the sundae, of course, was getting the letter on Friday to be called in for jury duty. I didn’t even have to open the darn thing to know that it would be for the same dates that I just booked a business-related flight for over $800 (yes, I would probably be able to get reimbursed…I hope). So, now I have to call over there to to see if I can get dragged in some other wonderful time this summer to fulfill my civic duty. I did send those leashes back.
Do you get emails or comments from people that obviously have not fully thought through what the purpose is of their email/comment? Who has time to answer those things? Do people have nothing better to do besides prove to the world how unsmart they can be?
And in more good news…
a report in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine says by 2030 42% of us will be considered obese. Is it time to play big brother and police people or should we just redefine obese so that only 5% of use fit the definition?
on a better note…………..
Welcome to Tuesday Friend and Follow!- the fun hop to boost your friends, followers, and blog.
Tuesday Friend and Follow
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter, Mel-Comments, Posh-Alexa.
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will. For your convenience, there is a giveaway linky below the hop linky
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
Thanks for joining us!
** I’m looking for Alexa Reviews. I will reciprocate. Simply leave me a comment letting me know.**