Would you buy a share of Facebook?
I’m gonna say no.
Facebook shares go on sale this Friday. They say that anyone, like us for example, can buy some. Here is how to do it. I would buy some if I thought Facebook had the potential to grow even bigger. However, I have to wonder, just how much bigger can Facebook actually get? Adding to that, how much bigger can they get without ticking off even more people enough to kill the whole thing? Every time they get bigger, they do something to tick us off….privacy issue….time lines…
Aubry got the axe? Whoaaa…… I always thought it would come down to her and Lisa. I never would have thought the two nice guys would be the lone survivors. I’m talking about the Celebrity Apprentice if you are a non-viewer. This is actually the one network TV show that I’ll watch.
enough of the random…..
Tuesday Friend and Follow
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter, Mel-Comments, Posh-Alexa.
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will.
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.