You may or may not have heard that there was a commercial mission (that is, for profit rather than as a Governmental entity) to the International Space Station this week. The venture lasted nine day. It’s mission was to delivered food, clothing, computer equipment and supplies and to return with basically trash and samples. NASA was part of this journey as they worked with the commercial developer. You can read more about it here.
Now that NASA and space journey’s are going commercial, if you are an Aloha Friday visitor (or simply someone who just wants to) my question is this:
Would you ever take a commercial flight into space?
My answer, I have enough issues with taking a commercial air flight. A space flight would probably never be part of my future even if I were paid well- really well. Even if I were paid well with chocolate.
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will.
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
• Feel free to list “comment” on your entry (as long as it is NOT for a giveaway of course)
• NEW- Would you be interested in a Blog Frog community hop? Leave me a comment letting me know!
***TIP: Blogger Users- The changes to the blogger word verification has made it difficult for others to post comments. Turn off your word verification and you’ll most likely get more comments! ***
Thanks for joining us!