Saturday 9: Changes
1. Do you believe people can truly change?
I feel like this is a set up……
depends on what they are truly changing.
2. Do you think there is anything wrong with being average?
It all really depends on how you define and perceive average. sometimes, it’s good to blend in and other times it’s good to follow your beliefs.
3. Do you believe in fairy tale love?
effff no. Not around these parts. ha ha ha good one.
4. Has anyone ever spread something malicious about you?
Bud. He leaked that I’m really old and not 29. WTH? Like I told everyone he’s 159 and the twins never existed.
5. Have you ever done something at a party that you’ve ever regretted?
Like gone to it?
6. How do you go about setting your goals?
Beat myself up and make lists.
7. Do you believe you deserve everything you want?
No. I deserve way more. Like a fairy tale or two.
8. Do you have people in your life you could always count on?
9. Did you ever make a close friend from someone that you’ve dated?
Yeah….Albert Einstein and Nipsy Russel.