Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Part Three
41. Growing up, who was the easier mark: Mom or Dad?
Not really sure…I wasn’t like that.
42. What is the stupidest pet that you ever saw?
The one barking her head off right now in my office because she heard some dog barking down the block. She think she is the mistress of all dogs on our block and has to know whenever any other dogs are outside so that she can alert the subdivision. Is that stupid or just annoying?
43. Tell us about a band whose every CD is a “must have”.
I’ve really been stealing music from my son’s library via iTunes lately. I can get every album….Floyd, Zepp, etc…
44. Where you surprised when Jim Parsons came out?
I don’t even know who he is but, by the Google images of him….no comment.
45. Have you ever shoplifted?
Was I a kid?
46. We currently have a person who plays both this meme and Saturday 9 who signs in to Mr. Linky every week. Yet, if you click on that link, you are told that only “members” can read the blog. Why do you think that person even bothers to sign in or for that matter, do the meme? (Don’t misunderstand, we have no rules and we aren’t angry. But it is damn peculiar, no?)
WTH is that about anyway? It’s almost as bad as those stupid new captas with pictures in them. I hate those things!!!! Hate, hate, hate. More than a certain candidate or certain Alaskan Queen or people who don’t share their chocolate.
47. Have you ever driven a Ferrari?
I have like 2 of them in my garage right now.
48. What do you call those little plastic things on the ends of shoelaces?
Aglet – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An aglet (or aiglet) is a small plastic or metal sheath typically used on each end of a shoelace, cord, or drawstring. An aglet keeps the fibers of the lace or cord …
49. Have you ever walked more than a mile?
Depends on for what.
50. Do you believe in magic?
51. Have you ever been arrested?
Are you on crack?
52. Have you ever skinny dipped?
Man….I haven’t seen this one in at least a year.
53. Explain what you think about hippies.
54. New York or California?
San Diego last summer NYC this summer.
I like the laid back Cal thing but, the sun and air not so much.
55. Have you ever been dumped?
I’ve had to clean dump….daily…..
56. What are you wearing right now?
Leggings, a tank, a sweatshirt, bling and all the junk that suppose to go under it all.
57. John Edwards had a mistrial. How do you think he conducted himself after the verdict?
ppfffttt…..that dude only knows one way of life…he’s way too good looking for his own good.
58. Did you watch the series finale of House?
My house? Not yet.
59. You may need to go back a long way if you are old like Harriet. Who was the last person who asked you out? (Or that asked you out. Same dumb question either way.)
heh? Dude…you have no idea…..
60. Do you have any collections?
Yes…of meme answers