Last week I traveled to Rhode Island to visit the CVS HQ (for my other site). I met some really nice bloggers and got to see some really cool stuff. What I like best about these kinds of trips is how inspiring it is to meet other bloggers. We really can all learn from one another. Now, I’m really stoked for BlogHer. Unfortunately, I gotta make it through jury duty the week before it. Hopefully, they’ll send me home when I get to the court house. There really are people out there who look forward to jury duty, so I am told.
It’s hot, hot, hot here all week long. Thank goodness for air conditioning.
I have a dog who has figured out how to crack open a pistachio and eat the nut. It kind of sucks when you step on the shells though. Brings me back to the Lego days.
Anyway, enough random.
Welcome to Tuesday Friend and Follow!- the fun hop to boost your friends, followers, and blog.
Tuesday Friend and Follow
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter, Mel-Comments, Posh-Alexa.
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will.
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
Thanks for joining us!