Today we ripped off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It’s 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. Lots of parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Part Four
61. Ocean or pool?
Since my pool isn’t up and running as of yet, I’ll have to go with ocean.
Even though it’s a thousand miles away from me.
62. Fridays or Ruby Tuesdays?
Bad experiences at both.
63. Did you want to go to college?
Hellya…Animal House was the biggest movie at the time.
64. What did you last time at a mall?
When did I last time at the mall?
I was there yesterday with my daughter who had some money to burn if that’s what you are asking.
65. Which close friend have you known the longest?
NONE NONE NONE
66. Why do you like the music you do?
67. Do you read much?
I’m trying to read this.
68. Favorite country?
69. What is something you wish you were better at?
70. What’s your favorite album/CD?
I have several that I enjoy more than others.
71. What’s a good dinner order?
Tonight, pasta with white sauce.
72. Planes or boats?
73. One rumor that’s been spread about you:
Seriously Bud, are we going here again?
Every one knows you’re like 100 years older than me.
74. Who is your newest friend?
My new iPhone
75. Have you ever sat on a rooftop?
We use to sunbath on one in college.
76. Was your last text useful?
Some twitter crap
77. Favorite soda?
78. Do you like yourself?
79. The worst weather: Hot or cold?
80. Do you play an instrument?
The keyboard- computer keyboard