Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Part Seven
121. Have you gone rock climbing? If not, would you?
Why the heck would I ever go climb a bunch of rocks?
122. Do you believe in forever love in a romantic relationship?
Depends what else there is to offer.
123. As a kid did you ever sneak anyone into your house?
Just the Pope
124. Do you personally know anyone homeless?
Just a few meme writers
125. Do you believe in aliens?
Here we go with the dang immigration thing again. Is this Arizona?
126. Have you ever killed someone?
Are you on crack?
127. What would it take for you to sell your soul to a devil?
Does the devil use PayPal?
128. Top or bottom?
I’m wearing both thank you
129. Are you happy with your career?
As a meme answerer? Not when I hit 129.
130. What’s your favorite store to buy clothes? Why?
Kohl’s at the moment cause they knocked the prices down, gave me an extra 30% off, threw in some Kohl’s cash and then shipped it to me for free. Are they on crack?
131. What is your eye color?
132. Watching or playing sports?
I’m a professional tennis player.
133. Would you have plastic surgery?
Depends on the reason.
134. Name one website that you visit daily. Why do you read it?
I not only read it, I write it.
135. Are you going on vacation this year? If so, where?
Oye…this one again. I’ll play it safe and say no this time. Like you want to read about my trip to Rhode Island and my trip to NYC again.
136. How do you align yourself politically?
I’m thinking that should be obvious about now.
137. Do you have any pets?
Wanna find out? Ring my doorbell.
138. Do you believe in soul mates?
Love this answer…Soooouuuuull Traaaiiin..
139. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
When I answer meme questions with a straight answer.
140. How long have you played Sunday Stealing?
(Editor’s note: This meme was written by a twelve year old. Each week we’ve had to change a question or completely find another question. So, we changed “Have you ever kissed someone?” to “killed someone?” in hopes of asking the stupidest meme question of all time.) No, there have been stupider questions….and 12 year old? Did you post the kid’s picture again so you could get some stupid comments? Can we go to jail for lambasting this thing?
Welp…it’s 5:00 sports fans.